sábado, 20 de enero de 2024

Blessing by Sins- Crossover between Sin Nanatsu Tanzai and La Pucelle from Mahouko

 



CHAPTER 01

 

The Knight of Snow White, called La Pucelle had suffer a violent attack with few time until her conscious disappear:

´´Is hurt so much, I didn´t want to end like this…´´- think in her human form

´´You still can change your result, youngster´´- a feminine voice that sound seductress in a simple suggestion- ´´Let´s be quick since you don´t had much time, how about become my pupil, I guaranteed a lot benefices specially physicals´´

´´Uh? I want to say yes, but in this situation….´´- feel a light relief.

´´I just giving you a little proof, it will feel far better after accept my propose like your magic body will be permanent…´´- noticing her reluctance- ´´Last offer, I even remove that rule that eliminate magical girls, nice isn´t?´´

Feeling her conscious far away, the youngsters accept, wake up moment later:

´´Is soft, and pretty, is a woman lap!´´- lying in the legs of glamorous woman.

´´Good way to start our relationship, with compliments´´- noticing La Pucelle will stand of flustered, put her hand on her head- ´´Don´t need to run, I allowed you sleep on me´´

´´Ah thanks, you save me and still I don´t know your name´´

´´I´m Asmodeous, the Sin of Lust´´- blowing her face.

´´AH! Do I will go the hell? ´´

´´Ahaha, I don´t even from this world, but that why I can break some rules likes rescue a cutie in the last moments´´

´´Uh, I don´t belong to my world anymore?´´

´´You still can visit here but after some work with me´´

´´NGH! Talking like this is like you´re trying to seduce me…´´

´´Sure I am, since you´re the prettier woman of here…´´- approaching her face so close causing La Pucelle tremble- ´´This shyness during a flirting will be change´´

´´Is not shyness! Is just an average teenager reaction…´- looking to the corner, noticing there are on luxurious room- ´´Asmodeous, can I talk to my dear friend about what happened?´´

´´Sure, I will give you some time to farewell your beloved, with the fixed part of our agree´´

´´Ah, you mean about magical girls dying if they don´t get enough candies?´´

´´I just disconnect their link with that Pon stuff that work for the Elf´´

La Pucelle spread her eyes:

´´THAT WOMAN WHO TRYING TO KILL ME IS THE RESPONSIBLE? ´´

´´Ara, I hope you scream like that in a bed too´´-So words makes the knight retreat a little- ´´I was observing your problem accompany with a lazy comrade, act in an another world is complicate for a Sin like unless I’m very motivated´´

´´Thanks, you´re very generous´´

´´Fufu, no so much, but let´s leave for letter´´- caressing her face- ´´ Go ahead to a nice talk with your dears´´

The knight nods, reflecting:

´´I´m not entirely trustful on Asmodeous, but since she save me and treating me well, I won´t reject her neither, is a gorgeous woman with that purple hair and horns, similar to mines, but kind of erotic with her clothes.´´

´´Founding that Cranberry was the guilty of this game make the resolution faster to nobody suffer anymore, not exactly knowing in what order I had goodbyes to my family and Koyuki, so more beautiful than usual, maybe for the feeling of lose. Asmodeous take me to a large room, presenting me her acquaintances´´

Another Sin with white dress and blondie talk with Asmodeous:

´´That girl is your first choice to defeat the virtues?´´

´´Defeat is said too much, but is one of the reasons beside entertainments, you want to join too, didn´t Lucifer?´´-

´´Sure, her exotic appearance make me want take her for myself´´

´´Funny, because I was inspired by your relation with Maria´´

´´Oh course I will be a visionary, dammit, now seeing that you want to expand it , is like a lose´´

´´We will all win, normally I will go directly but with so potential is better wai some months, and Pucelle will be another woman´´

´´I should had fun too´´- Lucifer turn, grinning knowing that the it will be the first of spend time with the knight

´´Lucifer, right? Is curious that you and Satan are different persons´´- La Pucelle accompany her in a luxurious room.

´´You shouldn´t take Christian knowledge as exactly, especially in different worlds´´

´´Uffs, I hope we´re not spending the money of this place;;´´

´´Mh, I am not yet an expert on finances but a luxurious hotel had over cost, so is safe for them´´

´´if you said, what I should do now? ´´

´´You will learn skills from us, for my part it will be leadership´´

´´I was the captain of my soccer team, is something that I´m use too!´´- excited.

´´Oh, but a team of brats is far less than you can lead, first meet some of my acquaintances´´- soon after other two woman appear.

´´Nice to meet you, I´m Maria, Lucifer could be difficult to deal but she had a good reasons´´-

´´A simple human girl, you will be the easier to talk´´- say the knight, until get surprise by other.

´´I´m Leviathan, is better you use this time properly because if mean less time with my Big Sister´´- a Sin girl.

´´Ah sure, I will like to end this early´´

´´Don´t worry about time, here run different´´- then Lucifer take them to street popular for delinquents- ´´See those girls, you first objective is become their Chief´´

´´Will be enough show my strength?´´

´´That will be quickest method if you want to be fear´´- said Leviathan with disdain.

´´But I don´t want you lead like that, for a reason you will now later´´- after Lucife after give some details, La Pucelle show up to the group of four girls.

´´OI, WHAT YOU MISS WANNA?´´- ask one of the girls with some overweight.

´´Do you enjoy wasted your time here? Sure, there are things better to do´´- La Pucelle with a confident, another girl taller trying to scare her.

´´AND WHAT YOU GONNA DO IF WE REFUSE?´´

´´Wonderful things´´- the knight put a hand in the shoulder that quite surprise the other.

Lately, with the results:

´´I could convince them to recycle things, is silly…´´-

´´It is, but something bigger is for later, now rest of the night´´

Went to her assigned room, cross with Leviathan:

´´Ha, you only get four subordinates compared to me that get 40 easily´´

´´Oh, and for what you need so much?

´´For nothing, Is just too embarrassed you´´- making small jumps.

´´Please don´t mind her rough words, I predicting you will get along later´´- said Maria.

´´If you said so, I will believe´´

´´We share the same room, any bother you? ´´

´´Mmh, are different bed anyway´´

´´I see she still don´t learn about that aspect´´- thinking.

Lately the knight had a training with another sin:
´´So, Miss Mammon, you will teach about money?´´

´´Exactly, even if you don´t care about it, is important had resource´´- say another woman with exuberant figure.

´´If mean you should be rich but still using these clothes…´´

´´Only person I choice could see me like this, after my divorce I, don´t want those type of relationships´´- sigh.

´´So, the reason you want to had money is…´´

´´My children’s, I´m single mother´´

´´So, leave me help to care them!´´

´´So generous but I’m already paying innumerous nannies, for that I create my own crypto coin, you know what is?´´

´´Yes, but the bitcoin bubble already explode, right?´´

´´Is because I wasn´t make for professionals, so contribute me in my fortune and you will get pay well´´

´´I don´t care about money´´- though

Another week:

´´Astaroth, what type of music you will teach me?´´

´´More than that, we will rock until conquer, and the world will be take over´´- said a girl with a guitar and a short red skirt

´´Uffs, she is not good with rhymes…´´- thinking but her expression reveal dislike.

´´Sorry, let´s talk more normally´´

´´Ah please, just speak like you want, I will learn to understand you´´

´´Nghhh…you kindness make my chest beat as a battery´´

´´During the day, I practice with Astaroth with instruments and even dancing but during the night I stay with another Sin´´- the knight narration.

´´Souta, bring me more coca…´´- a woman with white hair and tail of raccoon, laying in the floor.

´´Belphegor, even if you don´t get sick eaten those, should moderate so could you smell better´´

´´Sure I will tomorrow, but tonight is for streaming my games´´

´´I hope you´re not taking me as your employer´´

´´Nah-nah, more likely I get use to you when with get closer´´- said it with laziness but makes the knight suspect.

´´I wonder why Asmodeus tell me she will be the last and also the first for a reason´

After her turns with this two, she had cooking class with the shortest Sin:

´´Mom-mom, acceptable for a newbie´´- said a girl with long twintail

´´Is enought compliment since Is just meat with Shoyo, Miss Beelzebub´´

´´You will improve; my gluttony makes me less exigent but still can recognize a good food´´

´´Mh, well Lucifer only eat on luxurious places even if she don´t need to´´

´´She is also a good cooking, sorry if can´t teach something else and this could be annoyed…MOM´´

´´I´m confident it will be useful´´

´´MOM- true especially because food is the closer of another carnal pleasure´´- her stoicism cause the knight ignored the second intentions.

Then it was the turn of the fighter between the Sins:

´´So Satan, you´re expert on combat that is a them I´m more interested´´

´´For now, youngster, you know why is necessary strength?

The knight take a moment to answer:

´´A promised with my dear friend was I would protect her but end up fighting someone who almost kill me…´´- sorrow.

´´That´s expecting, but fight is a method of get something not the reason´´

´´And that fight wasn´t necessary even if that elf was dangerous…´´

´´I also had learning, Lucifer told me that is necessary work on team, but this place doesn´t require to much effort to care´´- grinning.

Little after, the knight was swinging a sword with an unusual armor, repeating this exercise for a long period:

´´Do this training will change?´´

´´Believe me, that armor will improved you even if you´re just walking but since we´re on hurry you make those exercises´´

´´And skills?

´´Forget then for now, as long you had strength it will be enough against any enemy.´´

´´Hehe, it mean that I will become overpowered?´´- smiling with innocence.

´´In the maximum your body could´´

While this training was during the day, the knight had a compromised with the last Sin:

´´You´re-avoiding looking me´´- said a mature woman with a monocle.

´´Is because you barely covered, Belial´´

´´That don´t matter, I’m exigent on who could see me, and you enough merits for how the other Sin told me´´

´´Mhm, all of you are exuberant in front a young girl as me…´´

´´You see yourself as a girl. ´´

´´MH, it take time but I like my current existence´´

´´In that case, you should dress more proper´´- make a sign with her finger to fallow her, arriving to place with Astaroth waiting- ´´Even if you consider yourself a knight, mostly time you won´t be battle but is necessary had a good looking´´

´´Belial-sama ask me to choices clothes for you, Souta…´´- said the idol.

´´This the most simple task, unless…´´

´´You will had special collection of clothes that you can wear anytime with a snap of fingers´´

Astaroth approach to talk in the Knight ear:

´´If mean thousands of clothes´´

La Pucelle shivers:

´´All of them apparently had unlimited money´´

And three months had pass since then, but for the particularities of some sceneries like Satan own, allowed more development in that time, La Pucelle is on the room she was sharing:

´´I´m grateful for all of them, they´re far different from the evilness that the religion said´´- smiling.

´´True, but they´re generally selfish so is part you maybe discover tomorrow´´- explain Maria

´´I know that the way you talk if mean…´´

´´Ah, it will feel good for you but if will be most mature thing you do´´- Maria hide herself, the knight understand that shouldn´t speak more.

In Asmodeous room:

´´Now you real learning is now´´-

 CHAPTER 02

´´Supposedly is early but is noticeable since Asmodeus brings me to another room illuminate with purples lights and very perfumed, standing in front me passing her hands around her body to exhibit her best shapes, if only could mean one thing´´- La Pucelle narration

´´Already tell that you´re very attractive, Pucelle, and the main reason of all this time it was to flavor you carnally´´- Asmodeus puts her arms around the knight neck.

´´Ah, but I am inexperience and shy…EAK! Your breasts´´

´´Our breasts are bounced each other, is a nice sensation for only women, don´t mind about your lack of experience, as a Sin of Lust it will be easy to teach you, fufu´´

 ´´Uhs, this is so awkward…´´- not looking at her but feeling her breath on the ear.

´´So let´s make it less, honestly, you´re the prettiest person I had sex after Lucifer´´

´´Oh, since you´re seducing me I accept….Churk?´´

´´Churk…lips of a virgin. CHURK…NO so much anymore, hehe´´

´´Ngh...CHURK…with the tongue already…CHURK…´´

´´Sure…CHURK…I’m intensive since the beginning…´´- after long minutes- ´´CHURK…Pucelle trying you pulling my tongue…CHURK…´´

´´NGHH…this way…UH…CHUCK...CHUCK…´´

´´MMH…FUFU…You´re strong even in your mouth…CHURK…fantastic…´´

´´YOU TOO…CHURK…´´- finish the kissing- ´´Ah so long saliva thread, it doesn´t have a flavor but make me excited´´- covered her mouth of embarrassed.

´´Exactly, we can do more in the bed…´´- guiding her- ´´By the way, call me Ana during the spectacle´´

´´As soon we go to the large bed, Ana embrace me for behind, passing her lips for my neck making strong sounds while her fingers caressing my tights´´

´´Ufufu…CHURK…so smooth skin for a strong warrior…CHURK…´´

´´I´m not strong…EAAK…if you dominate me like this…EAAK…´´

´´CHUR…is easy dominate you….CHURK…´´-after wets Pucelle necks- ´´But in your case, I will prefer you had to pleasure me´´

´´Ana, why grabbing my tail…EAAAK….! ´´

´´I see, your tail is sensitive only on the presence of a woman; that´s nice to know…´´

´´EAAK…I didn´t know, I thought it was too give me equilibrium…EAK!`´

´´Your tail is your bigger triumph…´´- licking her lips.

´´Ana move to my power proportions, removing her blouse to exposed her breast and taking my tail to put between them, I feel a shake that runs all my tail until the base that connects with my hips, it feels so nice but she begging to move´´

´´Your scale causes a nice sensation on my breast, Pucelle…AAAH…´´

´´NGHH…ANA…NGHH…if you massaging them like that…EAAAK…´´

´´YES, this type of moan I want to hear…shaking more…´´

´´EAAK…Aah…I am trembling. EAAK…´´

´´Nice, I know where a woman feels better…now a little saliva…´´

´´EAAAK…ANA JUST FOR THIS IS…EAAAK…´´

´´AAAH…play with you is so fun…SLURP…SLURP…´´

´´Ana breast push my tail to her mouth while sucking, embarrassed to say but is a beautiful image´´

´´SLURP…SLURP…your scale in my mouth is so tasty…SLURP…let´s change of position´´- indicating with her hands.

´´Ah, be in your top is so…´´

´´Go ahead to lick my breast…´´- pressing to showing them.

´´As you allowed me…SLURP…SLURP…is feel funny…SLURP…´´

´´AAAH…woman nips are so stimulant…AAAH…how about this…´´

´´EAAAK...Ana, my tail is…´´

´´On my crotch. to make her loose…AAAH…´´

´´SLURP…ANA…EAAK…´´

´´PULL A LITTLE…AAAA….EXACTLY…AAAH…´´

´´EAAK…ANA IS TICKLE….SLURP…´´

´´SAME…AAAH…WAIT A LITTLE…´´- with a permanent grin.- ´´Your tail wet but not only because of my crotch?´´

´´Yes…is wet for my own too…´´

´´Fufu, that is delicious so let´s make the principal...my legs are spread, go ahead?´´

´´Ah, but my tail could hurt…´´

´´My body can be handled, I guide you…´´

´´UHM…is hot…so embarrassed…´´

´´Is just her tips and you already reacting like that, so adorable…´´

´´Mmmh…is entering…CHURK…´´

´´Exactly, kiss me if you need it…CHURK…CHURK…how it feels inside of me?´´

´´CHURK…IS HOT…so tight that struggles…CHURK…´´

´´Really? I thought my crotch is very spacious…CHURK…now remove…´´

´´AAH…is feel nice but embarrassed…´´

´´Hehe, but we need to do more; tried swinging in me with your legs spread…´´

´´As you said…EAAK…´´

´´EXACTLY….EXACTLY…PUCELLE…CHURK…´´

´MMH…SO HOT ANA…SLURP…SO NICE…EAAAK….´´

´´HAAA…I KNOW YOUR BODY WILL MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD…HAAAA…´´

´´OUR BREATS ARE BOUNCED…EAAAK…´´

´´MORE…PUCELLE…MORE…AH?´´

´´MY BAD….ANA…I feel my scale peeling…haa…´´

´´Fufu, is expected for a first time, rest to continued later….´´

´´Hehe, I like that my first was with you…UHM?´´

´´And probably the next times too, fufu….´´

´´Ana and I sleep in that bed with she pushing me between her bust, telling me to get used to her body, as soon we wake up we continue again…´´

´´YOUR SCALE ARE SO SHINNING AFTER A BOOB JOB…SLURP…SLURP…´´

´´ANA…WE JUST WAKE UP…HAAA…´´

´´FUFU, This room is special, is for always be ready for ha sex…SLURP…´´- minutes later with the previous position-´´ AAAH…EXACTLY…MOVE FASTER….AAAH….´´

´´ANA…ANA…WE´RE DOING FOR LONG…EAAAK…´´

´´HAAA…DON´T MIND ABOUT TIME…AAAAH…JUST ENJOY MY BODY…SLURP…´´

´´And that we do, we continued having sex just after sleep and wake up, I never know that my body could feel this nice and handled so much lewd, even my hungry look satisfied by her saliva´´

Both leaving the room:

´´How where your first 10 times? ´´

´´Uuuh is like I never will be the same´´- her horns move down.

´´You won´t, but it doesn´t cost you time, outside there had only passed an hour´´- posing with her hand on the hips.

´´Brrr…how I deal with the others now? ´´

´´As usual or you can process witch what we do´´- this sentence cause to her hear react embarrassed, Asmodeus thinks- ´´She shouldn´t get used to with only one body´´- grinning.

La Pucelle went to her room, founding Maria:

´´You look tired, much work?´´

´´Ah…I won´t say that, is just…´´- awkward, Maria nods once.

´´I understand, had a nice sleep´´

´´Ah…thanks´´- in the bed- ´´She probably notices it´´- thought.

Next day:

´´Let´s go to a walk for the city; Souta´´- Maria suggestion is accept even with some resistance- ´´I see is unfair you working to the Sins but didn´t see London yet´´

´´I will be excited before become a magical girl but now is feel like leaving people behind…´´

´´But this world doesn´t had the bigger problems like food or war, in part is thanks to Lucifer´´- pulling her- ´´Let´s visit luxurious places, is a week day so few people will attend those places´´

´´Ah, I still don´t had money…´´

´´Is for my account so…´´- smiling, the two were to the famous museums, to the famous giant clock, to famous restaurants and including a soccer game.

´This was good, but is a bit embarrassed´´- La Pucelle holding a ball.

´´Hehe, we still don´t finish, there is something else I want to ask…´´- sounds a little shy, already in the room, Maria approached very close to La Pucelle´´- ´´I know what you do with Ana…´´

´´So, it was evident…hum…´´- feeling their bust touching.

´´I also want to do it with you too…´´- blushing.

´´Ah, for any reason?´´

´´You´re attractive, there is not more reason´´- smiling with shyness- ´´Here we can just do it for attraction, my first time was with Lucifer…´´

´´I supposed with Ana too…´´- seeing her nods- ´´Should the first time be with a person in love?´´

´´Is late think that way…´´- grinning, La Pucelle reciprocate her and after staring each other.

´´Chu…CHURK…Maria, my first time taking initiative …´´

´´Good, you´re experience…CHURK…CHURK…´´- Maria with eyes close- ´´Once I was in her position of been shy about this, but since we do with gorgeous woman if become a good memories. We handholding while kissing, moving slowly my arms to puts around Souta neck, our kisses become faster´´

´´CHUR…CHURK…Is so soft but intensive…CHURK…´´

´´CHURK…YES SOUTA…I had more experience than you….CHURK…Let´s move to the bed…´´- already there- ´´Souta, can you lick my thighs?´´

´´Ah sure, they´re pretty in those shorts…CHURK…´´

´´NGHH…is hot and nice…NGHH…I will spread my legs more…´´

´ CHUR...CHURK…is more erotic even been embarrassed…CHURK…

´´AAAH…is fine…´´- removing her bruise- ´´While I remove my shorts…you can lick them….´´

´´SLURP…SLURP…is a bit more easy…SLURP…´´

´´AAH SURE…My breast are smaller than the sin but still…NGHH…AAH…´´

´´SLURP…if even sound more cute…SLUP….´´

´´Push a little more…AAAH…BUT keep it nice…AAAH….THAT WAY….AAH…´´

´´SLUP…SLUP…is had some flavors…SLURP…´´

´´THAT WAY…YOU CAN TOUCHING THEM…AAAH…´´- continue for half hours- ´´AAH…SOUTA, MY CROTCH IS READY…AAAH…´´

´´SLUP…Your breads taste better than Ana one…can I do something first?´´

´´BE QUICK…AAAH…You´re floating your tail there…AAAH…´´

´´MARIA…IS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOSE…EAAK…´´

´´IS FEEL NICE EVEN ABOVE MY UNDERWEARE…AAH…AAAH…´´

´´THIS HOTNESS IS EROTIC…AAAH….´´

´´SOUTA…PUT YOUR TAIL INSIDE ME….AH…AAAAAH…´´

´´MARIA IS SO HOT…EAAAK…EAAK…´´

´´SO GREAT…AAAH…I KNEW YOUR TAIL WILL MAKE FEEL THIS WAY….CHURK…´´

´´MMH…KISSING WHILE SWINGGING IS SO NICE…CHURK…EAAK…´´

´´SOUTA…CHURK…SO GOOD…AAAH…ONLY LUCI DO IT BETTER…´´

´´´MARIA…MENTION ANOTHER WOMAN MAKE ME EXCITED…CHURK…´´

´´There were a long time I used be innocent but the actual me is happier. Spreading my legs to her move more my hips…´´

´´MARIA…MARIA…I WILL...CHURK…´´

´´AAAAH… I went first…hehe…´´

´´Haaa…this was too good but…doing it after sleep with another woman…´´

´´Mmh…Ana is very polygamy…´´

´´ARA…That just the beginning´´- Asmodeous enter, touching herself around the chest and tights.´

´´Eh, Ana you were looking? ´´- La Pucelle take distance

´´I love seeing see girls like that but is my intention you sleeps with others woman´´

´´For real? React like that now is…´´

´´You will become use to sleep with more woman, and in the same time´´- Asmodeous walking seductress, climbing in the bed- ´´ Now with me and Maria´´- licking her lips.

´´Ah, that is…´´- nervous.

´´You underestimated your beauty, is possible that girls will shared you even on this situation´´- pressing their bodies, but looking to Maria- ´´She is also experience on that, right?´´

´´Mmh, with Luci and Levi…´´- say with embarrassed.

´´EAK! I will stay here just for lust…´´- La Pucelle closing her eyes.

´´ Sure, is only entertainment between woman´´

After the sentence, the knight shyly nods, with the two woman moving to her inferior part:

´´SLUP…SLUP… Maria taste is here´´- say Ana.

´´OF COURSE, her tail was inside me a little ago´´

´´EAK! Don´t talk like that, please…EAAK…´´- the knight feeling an enormous awkward.

´´True, I will taste her too…slup…slup…´´

´´Fufu, you do so softly Maria in the length, her tip is more funny…SLUP…SLUP..´´

´´Nghh…so different between Maria and Ana´´- shut up her moans.

´´SLURP…after swing inside a girl is more soft…SLURP…´´

´´ANA, you´re talking about me…SLURP…´´

´´SLURP…but our Pucelle is holding herself…SLURP…how about your tail between them again?´´

´´NGHH…ANA…EAAK…´´-

´´AAAH…THAT WAS I WANT TO HEAR…SLURP…´´

´´So she likes be massage by breast, mine are smaller but..´´- Maria repeating the same moves.

´´YOU TWO…EAAK…IS JUST TOO MUCH…´´

´AAAH…PUCELLE…KEEP MOARNING…SLURP…´´-

´´We can lick while massaging her…slurp…´´

´´Maria, let us lick her tip together…SLURP…´´

´´MARIA…ANA…you two are so erotic like that…EAAK…´´

´´Slurp…slurp…Souta moans so cute…´´

´´Called her hot…slurp…it will be more appropriated…slurp…´´

´´MMH…I´m feeling your tongue touching mine, Ana…´´

´´So, keep licking here while I take Pucelle mouth…´´

´´ANA? CHURK…CHUR…´´

´´ARA, you like feel my body pressing your…CHURK…´´

´´MMH…I´m jealous…SLURP…SLURP…

´´YOU TWO…CHURK…ARE DOING IT MORE ROUGHT…CHURK…´´

´´Fufu, kissing her while Maria lick must feel fantastic to her but been inexperienced she can´t cath all the pressure´´- grinning-´´ Now to the main part, kneel a little…´´

´´Haa…is already too good…´´- La Pucelle panting.

´´There is barely limits for it, Maria lying a bit…´´

´´Ah…UM! I´m feeling your crotch, Ana…´´

´´Sure, I´m pressing them…UHM…Souta swing your tail between us´´

´´Eh? Isn´t this offensive…´´-taking distance.

´´Not at all, we´re offering to a beauty as you, right Maria?´´

´´Uhm, your tail is pretty…Um…´´- feeling her breast bounced on Ana.

´´Ah, is a beautiful view, even you´re keeping your skirt, Ana…´´

´´Fufu, grab my butts to help you swing….like that…AAAH….´´

´´AH….SOUTA…´´- Maria body twist.

´´EAAK…IS SO TIGHT…AND HOT…´´

´´PUCELLE SWING ALREADY….´´-

´´RIGHT ANA…NGHH…EAAK….HAAA…SO GREAT…´´´

´´AAAH…SOUTA…YOUR TAIL SWINGING BETWEEN US…HAAA…´´

´´Haaa….haaa…SOUTA…ANA…IS GOOD BUT is embarrassed…CHURK…´´

´´CHUR...LET´S SHUP OUR MOUTHS…MARIA…CHURK…´´

´´EAAK...MY TAIL  IT WILL MELT…EAAK…SO EROTIC….´´

´´CHURK…GREAT PUCELLE…GREAT…´´

´´AAH…I´M HAPPY FOR DOING IT WITH YOU TOO…CHURK…´´- Maria embrace Ana.

´´FUFU...MARIA…YOU REALLY ENJOY BOTH SO…´´

´´ANA…YOU PRESS MORE YOUR CROTCH ON MY TAIL…EAAK…´´

´´ YES PUCELLE…AAH…THERE IS MORE…´´- Ana pulling Maria Body.´´

´´EAAK...TWICHING POSITION STILL WITH MY TAIL ON…´´

´´FUFU…I KNEW IT WILL MAKE FEEL GOOD…CHURK…MARIA DO WHAT YOU WANT…´´

´´ANA…SINCE YOU ALLOWED IT I DO THIS…KYAA…´´

´´Maria start moving her hips on mine, excited for Pucelle grab her too she become frenetic´´- narrating- ´´AAAH…MARIA…PUCELLE…YOU TWO…ARE SO GREAT…´´

´´EAAK…MY TAIL FEEL SO HOT FOR YOURS…EAAAK..´´

´´HAAA…BECOME WE CAN CONTINUED EVEN AFTER CUM…HAAA…´´

´´ANAAA…HOW WILL END…EAAK…´´

´´FUFU…UNTIL YOUR TAIL COULD GET MORE…AAAH…´´

´´SOUTAAA…SO GOOD…CHURK…´´

´´We lose the sense of time more than in my special room, when we finish is already the dawn, Maria sleep deeply on La Pucelle left while I climb on her right with one leg on her hips´´

´´This was shameful, how I look to other woman now? ´´-

´´Just as always, Pucelle, been look like that, for you soon will become a privilege´´

´´You´re giving me too much credits…´´

´´Become still this first part didn´t end…´´- pressing again in her breats.

CHAPTER 03

Lucifer narration:

´´As a Sin of Proud I was the light to the human world, fighting the tyranny that is the Heaven, accepting the sin as positive part of the human meaning the bigger freedom againts the rules of an indifferent creator´´

´´Different than the religious had tell, the power of the divinity is inferior and is not even responsible for the creation of all the existence but the majority of the humanity won´t know for now, right now I am more interested in this newbie, turning her in a unstoppable woman´´

In a pool of the luxurious hotel:

´´We´re been here for a while, Luci´´- La Pucelle is the water sitting close of her.

´´I like to be clean, especially when we going to had sex´´- grinning.

´´Uhm, you shouldn´t say that world casually…´´

´´HA! I only said to some woman, Asmodeous could had sleeps with more but I am the most prettier´´- approaching to their shoulder touch- ´´With who you had the best experience?´´

´´Ah, it was with Maria since she is more kind, but Ana is more attractive´´

´´Haha, she still asking to call her like during the act, when we do I didn´t say her name not even once´´- standing- ´´If you want to be with me, use the clothes I leave in the bed´´

Lucifer leave with confident, the knight submerge for an instant in the water to little after shake her head:

´´She is gorgeous, it won´t be embarrassed´´- after dress the mention clothes- ´´Hum, I´m using a lingerie for first,  a pair of underwear of gold color´´

´´Perfect, look ideal on you´´- Lucifer dressing a bath suit of dark color- ´´ Observing me, this had a cleavage for your enjoy and without underwear to be accessible for you´´

´´So impressed´´- her tail tapping the bed.

´´Handled your lust, first I will entertainment myself´´- walking slowly, swinging her hips- ´´The other two girls leave her be dominant but I don´t accept be surmised´´

´´AH…MY BREATS…NGHH…´´

´´SLURP…by your reaction is the first time they´re been sucked…SLURP´´

´´NGHH…Yes…the other woman said is stimulating but I didn´t know….NGHH…´´

´´Now you feel the same…SLURP…there is pleasure in a woman body to discover…´´- grinning-

´´Pucelle doesn´t talk about that but previously she was from the opposite sex, accepting herself now as woman but without know how they can feel,  that´s why I suck one on her breast and pressing the another with a hand, certainly of make her feel my nails´´

´´AAH…LUCI…YOUR SALIVA IS HOT...AAH…´´

´´My body is hotter now compared when I was an angel…SLURP…´- pushing her-

´´NGHHH…Your body pressing mine is different…AAH…´´

´´SURE...I like to had control…SLURP…Like this…´´´

´´AAAH…your finger on my crotch…EAAK´´

´´Still above your underwear and you can´t resist my little stimulation…SLURP…´´

´´AAAH…LUCIFER…THIS WAS…´´- tearing.

´´Oh, this was your seal…didn´t know your still one…´´- moving to her face- ´´Angry with me?´´

´´Don´t mind, IT mean I´m not a virgin anymore…AAAH…´´

´´SLURP…You probably had more than more of virginity…SLURP…´´-moving her body- ´´ I can feel your tail tapping, want to use on me?´´

´´Aaah…only if you want to…NGHH…´´

´´So I will lick you more…SLURP…´´

´´LUCIF…LUCIF…AAAH…´´

´´After long minutes, I feel she ready enough´´- sitting- ´´Good to handle me for so long, now  had your reward´´

´´BUAWAHA…see you grabbing my tail in your crotch…´´

´´Not yet, first make with your knees a seat for my butt… that way, your tail is flexible and easy to manipulated it…´´

´´Ah…this position is…´´

´´Is for riding you…I am light so you can handle…haa…´´- closing her eyes, La Pucelle do the same.

´´EAAK…Is just a little and still…EAAAK´´

´´Haaa…is loose, moving a little…HA…´´

´´EAAK…IS SO HOT…LUCI…´´

´´HA…Not bad…but to had more impulse, let´s hold our hands…that way…HAA…´´

´´EAAK…LUCI MY TAIL IS TWISTING…AAAH…´´

´´AAH…SURE…MOVE IT INSIDE…AAH….´´

´´EAKK…SO GREAT…LUCI….´´

´´HEHE…I´m moving slowly but you´re reacting like…AAAH…´´-

´´LUCI…LUCI...YOU´RE DELICIOUS…EAAK…´´

´´Í know…I KNOW…HAA…HAAA…´´- grinning- ´´See from top a woman losing herself is very entertainment, Maria react even louder than Pucelle in our first time, but I admit Pucelle is more fun because her exotic beauty´´

´´LUCI…LUCIII…´´

´´HAA…Your scale are getting softer…HAAA…´´

´´LUCI…FOR HOW LONG…AAH´´

´´HAHA…until I get satisfied…I want your tail get tired…HAA…´´

´´EAAK…WHY…´´

´´BECAUSE IS FUN…HAA…HAAA….´´

´´LUCI…LUCI…EAAAK´´

´´PUCELLE…HAA….HAAA…´´- extending her neck-´´ Don´t know for long but I it was still early when we get interrupted´´

´´ONEE-SAN, WHY DOING IT WITH HER?´´- Leviathan angry, Lucifer makes a gest for the knight don´t talk.

´´Because I want to win her…HAAA…I do later with you too´´

´´ONEE-SAN I CAN´T ACCEPT THAT´´- clenched her teeth’s.

´So, let´s do this way…´´- snap her finger. ´We will continue, but just after.´´

´´AAH…Even remove my tail feel good´´

´´But now is out on action for Levi…´´

´´Eh, what do this mean?´´- immediately Leviathan climb on her.

´´YOU KNOW, WE GOING TO DO NEXT!´´-

Confused the knight look to Lucifer:

´´Tried defeat her with pleasure, if you want do it more with me´´

´´EXACTLY, TO TASTE MORE ONEE-SAMA YOU WILL HAD TO PASS FOR ME…CHURK…´´

´´LEVI? CHURK….CHURK…So intensive…´´

´´I´M! CHURK… feel my weight…AH…´´

´´EAK…Even with your clothes…CHURK…´´

´´BECAUSE IS JUST THE BEGINNING…´´

Lucifer is observing with her legs closed:

´´Leviathan look weak but she has strength specially on her hips, even using a hotpants make Pucelle crotch pulse, personally I don´t enjoy a girl sitting on my hips but watch it is different´´

´´CHURK…YOU KISS SO AVERAGE…I´M SURE I GIVING YOU MORE PLEASSURE…´´

´´CHURK…SAYING THIS WHILE UNTIL KISS ME…CHURK…´´

´´IF TASTE ENOUGH TO CONTINUE KISSING YOU…CHUR…CHUR…ONEE-SAN LIPS ARE BETTER´´

´´CHURK…WE DIDN´T KISS…EAAK…´´

´´HAHA...SEE YOU´RE SO WEAK…´´

´´Leviathan push Pucelle to lying her down while move reverse position so the newbie face her butt, this position with numbers is just the best´´

´´SLURP…SLURP…IS DRENCHED HERE…CLACK!´´

´´AH…YOU BITE ME…AAAH…LEVI…´´- move her hand.

´´DON´T REMOVE MY HOTPANTS…LICK ME IN MY TIGHTS…SLURP´´

´´FINE…SLURP...SLURP…SO INTENSIVE…´´

´´MY HIPS ARE BEAUTIFULD AND YOU CAN´T ENJOY THEM…SILLY…SLURP…´´

´´SLURP…IS TRUE THAT IS BEAUTIFULD BUT ONLY THIS WAY…AAAH…´´

´´SLURP…HAHA…YOU WILL LOSE NOW…´´

´´EAAK…´´- her hips twist- ´´Using her fingers like, I feel her sleeves…´´- though.

´´SLURP…SCHLICKING…SCHLIKING...´´- smiling;

´´AAH…LEVI…BUAAH…´´

´´Ora, losing in your first time with Leviathan, even Maria could defeat her´´- Lucifer standing.

´´ONEE-SAN…I´M THE BEST, RIGHT?´´

´´You´re on Pucelle, do want to stop? ´´

The knight panting:

´´We didn´t kiss yet, so…´´- joining her hands.

´´If you want to kiss me, makes Leviathan orgasm first´´

´´THIS TIME I GIVE YOU TIME…´´-makes the position again- ´´NOW WITHOUT MY PANTS, USE YOUR TONGUE DIRECTLY ON ME…´´

´´Sure but holding this way…SLURP…

´´AAAH…NOT BAD…AAH…´´

´´Pucelle grabs Leviathan thighs, spreading her crotch to insert her tongue, it will make more intensive to this jealous girls´´

´´SLURP…IS HOT…SLURP…MORE THAN ANA…´´´

´´AAH...IS NOT BECAUSE IS GOOD…AAH...IS BECAUSE I´M FRUSTRATED´´

´´SLURP…I WILL WIN THIS TIME…SLURP…´´

´´I WON´T ALLOW IT...SLOP..SLOP…´´

´´EAK…SO ROUGHT…EAAK…´´

´´HEHE…EVEN YOU LICKING ME, YOUR PLACE IS DRENCHED…GULP…GULP…´´

´´EAAK...YOU´RE DRIKING IT…´´

´´HA…YOU WILL LOSE BECAUSE YOU CAN´T CONTINUE…GULP…´´

´´I WON´T…SLURP…SLURP!´´

´´Even with her intention, Pucelle lose again, but determinate to had another chance with me, their continue having sex now in lateral´´

´´AAAH…LEVI…LEVI…´´

´´HEHE…DON´T MATTER THE POSITION I WIN…´´

´´I admit is fun seeing she trying many times, the next position was with Pucelle on top´´

´´AAAH…I THOUGH IT WILL BE EASIER TO ME…EAAK…´´´

´´SLURP…SLURP…DUMMY, REST YOUR CROTCH IN MY FACE MAKE EASIER TO LICK…SLURP…´´

´´This two spend all the week together, even in that bath and others places of our luxurious room´´

´´AAAH..THIS IS THE 69 TIMES WITH ME VICTORIOUS…SLURP…´´

´´NOT THIS TIME…SLURP…SLUURP…´´

´´AAAH…IT CAN´T BE…´´

´´That was interesting; Pucelle raised Leviathan hips that give her more impulse in her suction´´

´´AAAH…PUCELLE…PUCELLE…SO GOOOD…´´

´´AAAH…LEVI…FINALLY YOUR DELICIOUS NECTAR…SLUURP…´´

´´ONEE-SAN…AAAH…´´- Levi feint.

´´Great Pucelle, you finally win,  want to rest?´´

´´LUCI…HAAA…can we had quick?´´- joining her hands again.

´´Fufu, sure, with all the Kisses you want…CHURK…CHURK…HAAAH…´´´

´´CHURK…CHURK….LUCI…SO DREAMING…´´

´´EVEN AFTER SO MUCH WITH LEVI.  YOU´RE THIRSTY FOR ME…CHURK….AAAH…´´

´´LUCI…BEEN RIDE BY YOU IS THE BEST…SLURP…´´´

´´She ask a quick but we spend a half hour doing it, Levi was so exhausted that don´t even wake up from our noises´´

 Some days had pass with La Pucelle working to another woman:

´´Nice results, Souta, makes me win dozens of thousand dollars in a day´´- Mammon sitting in the corner of a table.

´´Is a bit uncomfortable makes so much money…´´

´´Is not only for me, I had a large family to keep´´ - making a gest in a cellphone- ´´This is your pay, enough for you can do anything but not enough to do nothing´´

´´Ah, this is classic quote of billionaires´´- smiling awkwardly.

´´I´m one after all, now if you want our relationship continue´´- curving her body to exhibit her bust.

´´Mmh, only if you want to…´´- blushing.

´´I thought you would get tired after doing so much with Levi but I am happy is enough for me´´- standing- ´´Accompany´´

So they do, with her arms links, as soon arriving to the sin room, she snaps her fingers:

´´You must be missed see those clothes, correct?´´

´´You look gorgeous whatever is the outfit´´

´´We are, now, do you bother change of clothes to that one in a box´´- pointing to the bed.

´´Oh is a green pair of underwear, so relative to money´´- dressing it.

´´Delicious, I’m not so use of doing with a woman but you makes me want to get pregnant again´´

´´Ah, but sex between woman is good for avoid this´´

´´Sure´´- inclining her body-´´ I support myself in a small table to exposed my butt, with the combination of my long dark tights if become a tentative image´´

´´Aah, so expensive, what do you want I do. Mammon?´´

´´Come massage my breast in this position´´ - smirking- ´´Nghh…ngh…is been long they were stimulated…´´

´´Is nice touch your bust…nghh…your butt….´´

´´Ah…oh course it will pulse in the rhythm of your grab…NGHH…´´- her winks moves.

´´AAH…they are so soft too…NGH…all your body is soft….´´

´´Because is a body use to pregnancy….AAH…´´

´´Mammon…can we kiss?´´

´´I´m not into that…NGHH…but you can suck them on this position´´- raised her breast with her forearms- ´´Never like to kiss  but I do love feel my breast sucked by a woman, Maria do before but she is innocent compared to Souta that learn how stimulated´´

´´SLOP…SLOP… your nips are small…´´

´´AAH…size breast don´t change them after all…AAAH…´´

´´SLURP…is pulsing on my mouth…SLURP´´

´´AAH…lucky of your is just that…AAAH…´´- after a while- ´´Let´s go further, remove my underwear´´

´´Hehe, is barely one…´´

´´Still, keep tasting my breast while your tail move inside me…THAT IS…´´

´´MAM…EAK...INSIDE YOU IS SOFT…´´

´´AAAH…YOUR TAIL IS ALSO SOFTER THAN IF LOOK…AAAH...´´- bite her lips- ´´ANA REALLY TEACH YOU WELL…AAAH…´´

´´EAAK…IS EMBARRASED SAY I WAS TEACH…SLURP…´´

´´AAAH…SO GREAT HAD MY BREAST SUCKED WHILE I AM BEEN SASTIFIED…AAAH…´´

´´IS SO SPACIOUS…EAAK…´´´

´´SURE…WITH ME YOU WILL GET USED TO OTHER MOTHERS…AAAH…AND MARRIED WOMAN…´´-

´´EAAK…THAT SOUND SO INMORAL…SLURP….´´

´´NOT IN A FAIR COST…AAAH…´´

´´MAM…IS PUSHING ME BUT YOU STILL…EAAK…´´

´´AAAH…I ALREADY CAME BUT WITH WOMAN, WE CAN ALWAYS CONTINUE…AAAH…´´

´´SO NICE…EAAK…´´- La Pucelle faint on Mammon.-

´´Ara, do a body of a divorce woman was too much for you?´´

´´Don´t say that, I just need a pause…´´

´´So, sleep on my body, let´s take a day off to continue doing it´´

´´Hehe, this is dreaming…´´

CHAPTER 04

Astaroth narration:

´´I adore music and intent to become a rock-start, but conquer the human with my song was easy without much effort, but Belial-sama teach me that the important is been satisfying with myself, I accept it later to pass learning to play others instruments still with my guitar been favorite´´

´´I´m the one with last experience with sex, I done with Belial-sama before and imagining myself with Belphegor, little compared to the other sins, in the beginning I didn´t join to the plan to sleep with Souta but meeting her, change my idea´´

´´So red lights this time…´´- in Astaroth room

´´I´m happy you accept my offer, even using lingerie´´- the Idol from of the door with her arms behind.

´´I´m used to, especially when a woman asked me´´- raised a little her head of embarrassed.

´´I give her a pair of red underwear combining with my dress, a bit shy of change clothes but she is so understandable, make me want to sing just for her´´- sight- ´´IO, CUTE, WE BOTH WILL BE LEWN MORE THAN ANY SCREW, SO BE READY TO BE NUDE´´

´´Ah, Astaroth that was…´´

´´Call me Eli, I know this rap is silly´´- walking at her direction- ´´Embracing her tightly with my arms around her hips, we´re on the size so is comfortable´´

´´After heard you sing many times and now doing this with me, if become a VIP spectacle´´

´´Correction, this is a duet…chuck…chuk…´´

´´Mmh…chuck…Eli?…´´

´´My bad, I am not good with kisses…´´

´´CHUCK…as long your enjoy I’m happy…´´

´´Nghhh…I want to rhythm more…´´-Astaroth tail waves-´´I should be skillet with my mouth but sing is different, so taking her hands to put in my butt, hopping she understand this sign´´

´´ELI…CHUCK…is soft…´´

´´YES…PLAY WITH ME MORE…CHUCK…´´

´´ Hehe, even your tail is excited…CHUCK…´´

´´CHUCK…caressing my butt more…CHURK…´´- pressing her body- ´´Is just the entry but I feel we´re already on Chorus, enjoying more the sound of our breast bounced than music´´

Progressively both climb to the bed:

´´Souta, normally you do on silence, right?´´

´´Mhm, but hear our moans is nice´´

´´I want to show how music change the mood´´- panting- ´´I take a control while still sitting on Souta, choice the first song´´

SUNNY J-SAN

´´Listening this, how you want to do it?´´- Astaroth asking with expectation.

´´If you leave me play, I show you´´

´´So Rock me…CHURK…´´-resting her body- ´´Her arms caressing my hips while I touch her face, kissing by the sound of the beats´´

´´CHUCK…ELI…Is sound like summer…CHURK…´´

´´Typical…CHURK…is a modern jazz… Haaa...let´s change of position´´

´´Hehe, the rhythm is increasing´´

´´We lying in from each other, leaving Souta to remove my underwear´´

´´I will approach my tail, Eli´´

´´Wait a little until the sound be more energetic´´-  little after- ´´This is when we synchronizes…HA…´´

´´HA...ELI…Is just a little but I feel waves…EAAK…´´

´´Because I fallowing the sound…AAH…..AAAH…´´

´´ELI…CHURK…CHURK…EAAK…´´

´´AAAH…YOUR TAIL SYNCH BETTER WITH ME THAN MY OWN…CHURK…´´

´´EAK…THIS IS OUR CONCERT…EH?´´

´´Ah not, the song finished and I still…´´

´´I can continue playing you…´´

´´Moh, is better only me make music reference´´- sulking- ´´Let´s continue with a more energetic music…´´

ARMADILLO

´´Ah, this sound quite chaotic but…CHURK…CHURK…´´

´´NGH….ELI….THIS MAKE WANT TO…CHURK…´´

´´AAAH…GO AHEAD. PLAY ON MY TOP….AAAAAH´´

´´ELI….ELI….EAAK…CHURK…´´

´´IMPRESIVE…CHURK…IS LIKE YOU DRUMMER ME…CHURK…´´

´´DO IT BOTHER YOU…CHURK?´´

´´ACTUALLY…AAAH…I WANT TO BE ON TOP AGAIN…´´

´´EAAK…TREAT ME AS YOUR INSTRUMENT…CHURK…´´

´´DUMB SOUTA…CHURK…I SAID IS ME THAT MAKE  MUSIC REFERENCES…CHURK…´´- increasing her speed- ´´I´m not use to be on top but this rhythm stimulate me to ride her, if change so much the mood´´

´´ELI…ELI….CHURK…´´

´´SOUTAA…I WILL CUM… ´´- the music end again- ´´AAAH…I´m so deflated…´´- covering her face.

´´Eli...haa…let´s just continued…´´- panting.

´´Mhn, next song:

FUNKAHOLIC.

´´AAH…SOUTA…SHARPED ME…CHURK…´´

´´AS LONG YOU DO ON ME…EAAK…´´

´´The new song is more stable and make us touch more our bodies, I caressing her tail while Souta caressing my butt, this time I could finish´´

´´ELI…ELI…I FEELING YOUR WAVES…´´

´´YES…YES…WE´RE ON SYNCHONICH…´´

The song continue but both girls lying in each other side:

´´You hear the song change our mood…´´- Astaroth smiling.

´´Agree, but still, your moans sound better…´´

´´Mmh, maybe I do song with them´´- smug.

´´That it will be a great idea but lewd´´

´´But for that…´´- on La Pucelle top- ´´I need record materials´´

´´Hehe, we will make of our playlist´´

´´And we back to kisses, we hear all my songs during that weekend´´

In a gamer room:

´´Here Belgh, your game with the tutorial complete´´- La Pucelle given a cellphone to the Sloth.

´´Yawn thanks Sou-chi, you´re life saver´´- Belphegor wake up in the floor.

´´Even for games you´re lazy, an exaggerate case´´

´´The tutorial are  a pain, I can understand just reading the manual´´- sitting on the knight side.

´´Curious you´re not lazy for that´´- after a while playing her game, Belphegor lying to a side, after yawn one more time.

´´Sou-chi, I´m on heat…´´

´´Eh? Another thing you´re not silly´´

´´But even my lust take a while to wake up, hehe…´´

´´Mh, are you one of this stereotype of gamer that always excited?´´

´´Nah, just between a hot girls like you…´´- still fixated on her game.

´´Ah, I will adore do it with you but shouldn´t you prepared yourself´´

´´I already comfortable, just makes me orgasm while I keep playing…´´

Insitant, La Pucelle went to Belphegor back:

´´Start licking my neck and caressing my legs…´´

´´I will prefer kissing first…´´

´´Lately, quick, don´t wasted your chance…´´

´´As you wish…chuck...´´

´´Hehe, your lips are hot…mmh…you were hornier than me…´´

´´Moh, you´re who ask so weird way...Chuck..CHURK…´´

´´MMH…nice but slowly…I still can concentrate on it…´´

´´CHURK..,Belp you had a nice smell… CHURK…´´

´´Hehe, lazy girls had particular flavors…NGHH…´´-shakes - ´´Ah, like all the sins I adore sex with woman but only Asmodeus use to do it with me,  I could seduce some hot cosplayer like one called Rizunia,  Sou-chi is gorgeous but my libido take a while,  for been fingered myself a lot this weeks´´

´´CHURK…spread a little your legs…CHURK…´´

´´Sure…AAH…like a scissor…AAAH…´´

´´Even your underwear is hot…CHURK…EAAK…´´- feels Belphegor tail grabs her in the thighs.

´´AAH…my bad, my tail react to this, just a quick wind up and…AAAH…´´

´´It doesn´t botter me much…CHURK…CHURK…´´

´´Nghhh…concentrating on this quest is difficult…NGHH…´´- taping more vigorous- ´´Her longs nails are the best, feeling my Clift even with underwear´´

Sounds of bells:

´´AAAH…Don´t stop Sou-chi…is just ribbon reacting to my heat…AAAH´´

´´I notice it…CHURK…is adorable…´´

´´AAH, wait I finish this battle….NGHH…More one buster…AAH…SOU-CHI PUT YOUR TAIL….´´- tearing up.

´CHURK…making a space in your underwear and…EAAK…SMELL SO NICE…´´

´´AAAH…Is an odor of gamer…AAH…ART…´´- taping with less concentration.

´´EAAK…BELG…THIS POSITION IS NICE…´´

´´AAAH…EMBRACE ME…THAT WAY…AAAH…BUSTER…´´

´´CHURK…EAAK…IS SO COMFY HUG YOU THIS WAY…EAAK…´´

´´MORE…BUSTER…BUSTER…´´- her legs closes.

´´EAAK…YOUR LEGS WITH THOSE CINTS…EAAK…SO CUTE…´´

´´GIVE MORE…BUSTER...AAAAH…´´

´´BELG….´´

´´SOU-CHI…QUEST FINISHED…´´´

´´EAAA! My tail is expelled…haaA….´´

Belphegor turns to La Pucelle face:

´´This is great, I can do my two favorite thing in one time…´´- grinning.

´´Belgh?´´- Curious.

Is night, and in the chat for a premiums user of a streamer site:

´´Mh, Isn´t Sloth talking in a weird way?´´- a post of a typical geek girl

´´Hehe, I think what Belp is doing…´´- the cosplayer called Rizunia replying.

´THIS BATTLE IS SO FEROCIOOUS… I NEED TO TAP MOREE...AAAH…´´- Belphegor voice narrating her game- ´´NO-NOOO…YOU WON´T SCAPE FROM ME…´´

´BELG…EAKK…´´-La Pucelle lips are seal with a finger.

´´A LITTLE PAUSE EVERYONE…´´- her body twist- ´´YOU PROMISED! TO STAY QUITE,  SOU-CHI…´´

´´BUT…BELG YOU RIDING ME THIS WAY…CHURK..´´

´´CHURK…You said I am lazy except for this…CHURK…´´-after finish the kissing, continue the streaming- ´´We continue having sex but now I riding her cute tail while  performing my daily stream, she accept since is reserved for only woman, hehe, maybe I will introduced her to the girls´´

Days pass, in a bright kitchen, the smaller Sins share a homemaker bread:

 ´´Accompany to eat this, is not so tasty after cold´´- the weak voice of Beelzebub

´´Sure, you sound similar to Belgh…´´.

´´Phew, I actually had less stamina than her, that why I just can eat´´- been mouthful with the food- ´´Oh, my mistake, I almost eat all on few bites…´´

´´Don´t mind, I don´t need eat anymore´´

´´Me neither, but still a pleasure´´- after finish the bread- ´´This is my way of doing preliminaries´´- licking between two finger in a suggestive way.

´´Ah, so we can say the true banquet start now…´´- embarrassed but confident.

´´True, and the delicacy is us…´´- with the snap of the fingers, the table get fooled with others food- ´´I hope you don´t mind for using my dress´´

´´For a delicious like you, is a temper´´

´´But I will like to see you on lingerie, if you accept…´´- La Pucelle remove her clothes revealing the black underwear previously use- ´´ Buawawa, I am hungrier now´´´

´´So, we will doing here?´´

´´Mmh, don´t lose your appetite, this is a kitchen specially for this, combine the two bigger pleasure carnal´´- smirk, catch a recipient- ´´My appearance say otherwise but I am very sexual specially with Satan, given me this habits of eat had sex. Souta herself had much delicious part but first she will to taste me, beginning with caramel for ice cream in my tights´´

´´SLOR…SLOR… your legs are tastier than the candy´´- kneeling in front Beelzebub.

´´I leave Souta spread my legs to put this caramel more closer of my crotch, seen so hungry´´

´´SLOR…SLOR…MORE BEEL…SLORP…´´

´´FUAA…Is just the first candy and you´re acting insatiable…FUAA…´´

´´SLOR…BECAUSE IS TASTY…CHUUCK…´´

´´AAAH…Wait for another flavor´´- changing for another recipient- ´´Here…´´

´´MH! SLORP…this is catchier….SLORP…´´

´´Yes, so clean my legs….FUAAA…´´- keep putting the candy.

´´SLORP…sure….but your socks will get dirty…´´

´´FUA…you can remove them…´´

´´Hehe, like the envelop of a chocolate…SLORP…´´

´´AAAH…I had chocolate here…AAH…´´- barely could switch, spreading on her chest- ´´FUA…it was better change clothes since the beginning´´

Removing her blouse, take a berry:

´´Souta, eat this fruits from here…´´

´´Hehe, in your nipples look even sweeter…CRUNCH…´´

´´NGHH…Lick more…NGHH…´´

´´SLURP…the other one…CRUNCH…´´

´´AAH…all the fruit juice, please…AAH…´´

´´It only need some lickings…SLURP…´´

´´Continue in the chocolate on my belly…AAAH…´´

´´HEHE…easy to licking…SLURP…´´

´´I don´t care be flat…AAH…´´- takes a Oreo Cookie-´´ SOUDA...EAT WITH MES…´´-

´´How adorable if you talk like that…CRUNCH…´´

´´CRUNCH…CRUNCH…CHURK…´´

´´BEEL…CHURK...SO MUCH SALIVA…´´

´´CHURK…I WANT TO CLEAN YOUR MOUTH…CHURK…MORE ONE…´´- take another cookie.

´´CRUNCH…CRUNCH...Don´t we need water?´´

´´FUAA.. WE DON´T NEED A DRINK…CHURK…´´- they continue kissing until finish the small packed- ´´Let´s climb the table…´´

´´Mh? Sure, like this…´´

´´Leave me put above you, this way…AH, your tail looks so tasty…´´- putting sugar on it.

´´NGH! I do this position a lot with Levi but in the bed…´´

´´This is table special for us…aah…your tail is marvelous…´´-

´´EAK! Beel your saliva…EAAK…´´

´´Ah Souta…put the sweet you prefer…NGHH…´´

´´It will be this of strawberry…´´

´´So let´s dive…BOM APPETIT…SLURP…SLURP…´´

´´NGHH…SLURP…SLUURP…YOUR HOTNESS MAKE THE SWEET BETTER…´´

´´SLURP…YOUR SCALE TOO….CRUNCH…´´

´´EAAK…BEEL…MY TAIL IS NOT A LOLIPO…EAAK…´´´

´´BUAA…IS NOW FOR ME…CRUNCH…´´

´´BEEL…NOT FAIR…SLURP…SLURP…´´

´´While I lick her tail in the extension, Souta do the same in my crotch, we continue for long,we had our stomachs fool on this days´´

In a higher temperature area, the knight was crossing in a thin bridge with lava above, sweating, gradually arriving to the other side receiving by the Sin of Rage:

´´You had my admiration, of all who that train with me you´re the second who could finish´´- say Satan.

´´Uffs, and the first was?´´

´´Lucifer, oh course´´

´´As expected of the leader, but I just swings heavy objects and cross the bridge´´

´´Forget about the abilities, the training makes you strong and this challenge make you courageous´´

´´But what happened if I fall…´´

´´Nothing, reveal it before will make the challenge invalidad´´- press her body on La Pucelle- ´´I also want to lewd with you´´

In a room:

´´CHURK…CHUURK…Adorable, not in vain so many sins do it with you´´- Satan on La Pucelle top licking the saliva rest on her mouth.

´´Haaa…fantastic,  this room is not what is expect from you…´´- gasping.

´´ Never hide my preference for cute, Beelzebub is my favorite after a0ll…´´-

´´CHURK…I´m not cute anymore…CHURK…´´

´´Details…CHURK…´´- resting her body- ´´Rage is see as chaotic when truly is the bigger desire of justice so I had the role of order in the underworld , I am used to strong warrior but it was more entertainment raised one and Souta become ideal´´

´´CHURK…HAAA…you´re so skilled on this…CHURK´´

´´Clear…CHURK…only Asmodeous had more sex than me…CHURK!´´

´´INTENSIVE…´´- seen struggled.

´´Oh…let´s go to another position, leave me remove your underwear and now with my legs…´´- raised her left leg to remove her thong.

´´Intimidant…EAAK…´´

´´MMH…few things better than sex after training!´´

´´EAAK…THIS IS A SCISORR…EAAK..´´

´´I prefer call connection…I will swing very fast…now´´

´´AAH….NGH…SAT…AAAH…´´

´´AH…AH…adorable is doing with a woman softer than me…AH…´´

´´NGHH…I FEEL A TINKLE…EAAK…´´

´´AH…To relief you…FASTER…´´

´´AAAAH…AAAH…SAT…IMPRESIVE…´´

´´AAH….AAAH…YOU LEAVE YOUR BODY OPEN…´´

´´EAKK…MY BREAST…GRABING IT LIKE THAT…EAAK…´´

´´I ADORE BOUNCED….AAH…BUT PREFER FLAT CHASTED…´´

´´AAH...MY TAIL…AH…´´

´´OH…IS FLOATTING ON MY BUTT…OUR CROTCHES STILL BETTER…AAH…´´- after long period- ´´AAH…YOUR LABIA IS RED…´´

´´SAT…I ADMIT…AAH…I LIKE BE SUBMISED…´´

´´AH… GET USED TO SEX WITH STRONGER WOMAN…AAAH…´´

After days of rest:

´´My gift for you are this two, Astaroth...´´

´´Yes Belial-sama, you had here 100 different piece of clothes, Souta´´- showing a closet

´´Even a dive-suit, when I will use?´´

´´Not only in water, cough, with a snap of finger you wear them´´

´´Is very useful…´´

´´The second is you can please a woman even she using clothes´´- looking to the Eli that leave, waving to the knight.-´´ You won´t use on me since I had barely clothes´´

´´Aah, you´re the last even been proudly…´´-

´´DON´T TALK LIKE THAT OR YOU WILL BE REJECTED´´- walk to a table with a mirror above- ´´Here, Mammon said you like this positon´´

´´Oh yes but in from of it…´´

´´I will be watching my face how you pleasure me…´´- raised a finger- ´´But only in my butt…´´

´´Oh that will be the first to me…´´

´´Perfect, I like to be on first, stimulate me…´´

´´Mh…your butt is beautiful…´´

´´NGH…grabbing already, I admit your fingers feel nice…NGH…´´

´´Glad you like…now more intensive…´´

´´NGH…NGH…You had lucky that I allowed touch me like that…´´

´´The pleasure is mine…AAH…´´

´´Go ahead, lick my back..NGHH…´´

´´SLURP…so perfumed…slurp…´´

´´AAH…Only the best…NGHH´´- close her eyes- ´´Is true that I´m the most proudly but after Lucifer defeat me,  my days are calmer, those months with Souta has been interesting and my libidos  wake up´´

´´SLURP…so smooth skin…SLURP…

´´OF COURSE, I PAY EXPENSIVE TO BE LIKE THAT ON MY AGE...´´- cover her mouth- ´´AAH…ENOUGH…PUT YOUR TAIL INSIDE ME…´´

´´MMH…but it will enter?´´

´´My butt is bigger of all us…´´

´´Mmh…I will dive…EAAK…´´

´´AAH…IS JUST THE TIP AND ALREADY SHAKEN ME…AAAH´´

´´ME TOO…BELIAL….EAAK….´´

´´AAH...IS SOFT…AAAH´´

´´BEL…IT FEEL SO NICE THAT I WILL…´´

´´AAAAH…NGHHH…´´- clenched her teeth’s.

´´BELI…EAAK…´´

´´CONTINUE…SWINGING ON ME…AAAH´´´

´´BEL…BEL…SO TIGH…SO SMOOTH…´´

´´AAH…IS JUST A LITTLE BUT YOUR TAIL IS ON MY BASE…AAAH…´´-

´´BEL…BEL…WANT TO STOP?´´

´´NO…CONTINUE UNTIL YOUR SCALE SPIN UF…AAAAH…´´

´´BELIAL…BELIAL…SLURP…´´

´´AAAH…SOUTAA…I KNOW IS DIFFICULT ON THIS POSITION BUT LET´S KISS…´´

´´IS EASY FOR ME…CHUURK…CHUURK…´´

´´CHURK…AAAH...MAFNIFICIENT…´´- hold La Pucelle face- ´´Kissing while my butt is sink up, is a luxurious´´

In a distant room:

´´AAH…Souta you become so skilled woman, just leave one task, and go to seduce the pretties woman around the world

END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario